The Indispensable Guide for:
• Biopharmaceutical execs and life science attorneys who need to guard IP and identify emerging competitors
• Entrepreneurs aiming to build biosimilars companies
• Investors, bankers, analysts and venture capitalists targeting the best opportunities
• Executives at CROs, CMOs, generics and big pharma firms who all need to grasp the competitive landscape
• Regulatory professionals navigating country-by-country differences in expectations, needs, patent law and regulatory systems
The emerging biosimilars drug development market is a game changer for the entire drug development industry akin to the impact generics have had on traditional pharmaceuticals. BioWorld ‑ the industry’s most trusted news service focused on the development of biologics for more than two decades ‑ has identified and profiled 139 key biosimilar developers with 276 biosimilars in their pipelines as well as 25 already approved. This BioWorld Data tool provides:
• In-depth analyses of biosimilar rules and activity in both emerging and highly regulated markets (31 countries covered)
• R&D cost comparisons
• Data to spot the Big Hitters, including likely targets identified by the FDA, targeted MAbs and other biologics
• Lessons learned: failed and withdrawn biosimilars
• Deal terms for 80 key biosimilar alliances
• Insight for strategy development. Example: Biologics makers need to rethink brand strategies because attempts at product hopping (which delayed generic competition for small-molecule drugs) may not work when biosimilars are available. The Biosimilars Game: A Scorecard for Opportunities, Threats and Critical Strategies explains why and much more!
Available in print or PDF with interactive point & click features
$3,498 - Multiple Users/Copies (up to 10)
For printed copies please call 1-877-857-2477 or 44-203-684-1796 (Outside the U.S.) .