Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc has agreed to pay Astrazeneca plc up to $230 million in cash and stock to lead U.S. promotion of two chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) therapies in a deal that Circassia CEO Steve Harris told BioWorld Today will immediately add a second product to its portfolio and drive a short-order doubling of its sales force to 200 reps.
Deals And M&A NEWS
- All's not NSAID and done? Better drug from old class trailing Inspirion win: CEO
- Supreme Court asked to riddle out the foundations of U.S. biosimilar path
- Kiadis Pharma files European application for ATIR-101 in HSCT
- SMA treatments can bring joy of the mundane
- With FDA's blessing, MDCO set to take PCSK9 into pivotal program
- Samsung wins first U.S. biosimilar approval as FDA clears Renflexis
- Epimab nabs $25M to develop its bispecifics pipeline in China
- Aiming to eliminate hepatitis, WHO chronicles a daunting scourge
- Evidence for link between newer HCV therapies and liver cancer mixed
- HCV drug access remains varied and oft-restricte...
Cast Your Vote
Outside of the US
Part of Thomson Reuters
Note: our contact information has changed
In the U.S. and Canada: +1-800-336-4474
Outside the U.S.: +44-203-684-1796
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00 pm EST
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. Reproduction, reposting content is strictly prohibited.