For more than two decades, the BioWorld team has understood that you have a vital "need to know" to stay competitive, to bring your novel ideas forward through the long cycle of development, testing and commercialization. Now we've upgraded our presentation of news and analysis to better enable your missions. On Nov. 19, we're migrating to a fantastic new platform featuring:
• We know you need it fast ... now we'll provide same-day delivery of news
• Scan all the news: BioWorld, BioWorld MedTech and BioWorld Asia consolidated on BioWorld.com
• New functionality that allows you to easily read on any device
• Fully digital presentation with improved functionality; as such, we're dropping the old-fashioned pdfs
• BioWorld Insight's analysis will be integrated with daily news. Why wait for the weekly?
• More data visualization with interactive infographics allowing you to quickly track trends
• More data dashboards –snapshots of what just happened in regulatory, clinical, deals and conference news
• Enhanced search capabilities across all the news services. Connect the dots between therapeutics and technologies
• Easily share articles with colleagues
The only thing you need to do on Nov. 19 is reset your password. Then, check it out! BioWorld.com is a portal page where you can see top headlines. Then, click through to focused microsites devoted to BioWorld, BioWorld MedTech and BioWorld Asia.
As other news outlets have arrived on the scene, upsized, downsized and disappeared, BioWorld stays the course. We remain committed to the core principles of ethical journalism, producing insightful news and analysis based on direct interviews and bolstered with invaluable data from BioWorld's unbiased research, Cortellis and other Clarivate Analytics resources.