A Medical Device Daily
Datatrak International (Cleveland) reported that it has signed Diverse Lynx (Princeton, New Jersey) to its CRO Connect program.
Datatrak's CRO Connect program is a non-exclusive enterprise agreement and accreditation relationship that empowers CROs to design and deploy their own electronic data capture trials using Datatrak's unified eClinical platform.
As a CRO Connect partner, Diverse Lynx will be able to offer eClinical services to its clients through a standardize offering.
"We are pleased to add Diverse Lynx to our CRO Connect program," said Jeffrey Green, CEO of Datatrak. "Collaboratively, this program allows Diverse Lynx to offer our standardized eClinical platform to best serve their sponsor's clinical trial needs."
He added, "Our CRO model allows them to offer very predictable research and development costs while eliminating wasted time involved with negotiation and contracting under the trial-by-trial mode. This model has tremendous advantages to Datatrak and Diverse Lynx with solid visibility of revenues over a multi-year period of time combined with a greatly diminished cost of sales."
"Our partnership with Datatrak International is a big step toward offering absolute clinical data management services for data capture, processing, analysis and management services in the most cost effective approach with the highest quality," said Shubhendra Varma, president of Diverse Lynx.
He added, "We now have a strong data management infrastructure to match our organization in Europe, Japan and Asian countries, covering over 20 countries."
In other agreements and contracts news:
• Avo Photonics (Horsham, Pennsylvania) and Luna Technologies, a division of Luna Innovations (Blacksburg, Virginia) reported that Avo Photonics has been selected as the manufacturing facility for the Phoenix 1000 tunable laser.
Luna Technologies acquired the intellectual property rights of the Iolon Apollo laser in December 2006. Since that acquisition, Avo Photonics has been the exclusive manufacture of the rebranded Phoenix 1000.
The Luna Technologies' Phoenix1000 is a MEMS-based external cavity laser which offers low noise and precise tuning capability over the C-band.
• Remedent (Deurle, Belgium) said that it has signed three new distribution agreements with Den-Mat Holdings (Santa Maria, California), adding to its existing relationship:
– First, the distribution of Remedent's Haptic Arm, which will enable Den-Mat to tap into Remedent's veneer design software and its haptic design arm technology.
– Second, an OEM-branded agreement for Remedent's teeth sensitivity product (Remesense) whereby Den-Mat will distribute the product to the U.S. marketplace under the name Lumisense.
– Third, the U.S. distribution of a new tray-based foam product, Lumiboost, for the maintenance of veneers sold by Den-Mat.