* StressGen Biotechnologies Corp., of Victoria, British Columbia, appointed Paul Leibowitz vice president of corporate development.
* Targeted Genetics Corp., of Seattle, named to its board of directors Louis Lacasse, president of GeneChem Management Inc.
* Triangle Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Durham, N.C., named to its board of directors Dennis Gillings, chairman and CEO of Quintiles Transnational Corp., and Henry Grabowski, a professor of economics and director of the program in pharmaceuticals and health economics at Duke University.
* Unigene Laboratories Inc., of Fairfield, N.J., named to its board of directors Allen Bloom, head of patent practice group of Dechert Price and Rhoads.
* Vimrx Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Wilmington, Del., named Paul Simon vice president of research.