* Coulter Cellular Therapies Inc., of Roxbury, Mass., named Walter Ogier president and CEO; and Lonnie Moulder, vice president of business development and commercial affairs.
* Cypros Pharmaceutical Corp., of Carlsbad, Calif., appointed Zofia Dziewanowska senior vice president of clinical development and regulatory affairs.
* Cytogen Corp., of Princeton, N.J., appointed Jill Searing director of human resources.
* Elan Corp., of Dublin, Ireland, named Mary Pendergast vice president of government affairs.
* Endorex Corp., of Lake Bluff, Ill., named the following to its scientific board: Michael Gould, director of the breast cancer program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Comprehensive Cancer Center; Edward Gelmann, professor of medicine and cell biology at the Georgetown University School of Medicine, in Washington; Randy Jirtle, professor of radiation oncology at Duke University Medical Center, in Durham, N.C.; and Sanford Markowitz, head of the program in cancer genetics at Case Western Reserve University, of Cleveland.
* Genetronics Biomedical Ltd., of San Diego, named Dietmar Rabussay vice president of research and development.
* Geron Corp., of Menlo Park, Calif., appointed Thomas Okarma vice president of cell therapies.
* Human Genome Sciences Inc., of Rockville, Md., named Joy Cavagnaro vice president of regulatory affairs.
* Matrix Pharmaceutical Inc., of Fremont, Calif., appointed to its board of directors Marvin Jaffe, professor of neurology at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, in Philadelphia.
* Medarex Inc., of Annandale, N.J., named Michael Appelbaum president and chief operating officer of its recently acquired subsidiary, GenPharm International Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif.