* PathoGenesis Corp., of Seattle, appointed to its board ElizabethGreetham, manager of the New York-based Weiss Peck & GreerLLC Life Sciences Funds LLP.
* Pharmacopeia Inc., of Princeton, N.J., appointed KennethMcCarthy vice president of human resources, Edward McDonalddirector of chemistry and Maria Webb director of biology.
* Pharmadigm Inc., of Salt Lake City, named Lawrence McKay vicepresident of clinical research and affairs and Steven Eror chieffinancial officer.
* Procept Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., named Albert Profy vicepresident of protein biochemistry and preclinical development.
* Protein Design Labs Inc., of Mountain View, Calif., appointedDaniel Levitt senior vice president of clinical and regulatory affairs.
* Tripos Inc., of St. Louis, named to its board Ferid Murad, formervice president of pharmaceutical research and development at AbbottLaboratories, of Abbott Park, Ill.
* Tularik Inc., of South San Francisco, named Mary Cusenza chieffinancial officer.
* U.S. Bioscience Inc., of Conshohocken, Pa., appointed JerroldFishlin vice president of marketing.
* Xion Biotechnology Inc., of Alachua, Fla., named to its scientificadvisory board Marguerite Hatch, associate professor of theUniversity of California at Irvine College of Medicine.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.