* Alpha Therapeutic Corp., of Los Angeles, appointedWilliam Craig as vice president of research and development.
* CytoMed Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed Colin Scottto vice president of clinical development.
* Digital Gene Technologies Inc., of La Jolla, Calif., namedRichard Mural, senior staff scientist in the biology division of OakRidge National Laboratory, to the company's scientific advisoryboard.
* Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals Ltd. of Vancouver, B.C.,appointed John Blasecki vice president of pre-clinical and regulatoryaffairs.
* Neugenesis Corp., of Princeton, N.J., has appointed RichardChar to its board of directors.
* Osiris Therapeutics Inc., of Baltimore, named Stewart Craigas vice president of product and process development.
* Quintiles Transnational Corp., of Research Triangle Park,N.C., appointed Ludo Reynders CEO of the Quintiles ContractResearch Organization division and James Ogle president ofQuintiles Americas.
* Sheffield Medical Technologies Inc., of New York,appointed Kim Sutton Golodetz director of investor relations.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.