* Oxford Molecular Group plc, of Oxford, U.K., appointed FrankBrown as group product director and Mark Cortelyou asbioinformatics business development manager.
* Pharmos Corp., of Alachua, Fla., appointed Frederic Price to itsboard of directors. He is president, CEO and a director at AppliedMicrobiology Inc.
* Ribi ImmunoChem Research Inc., of Hamilton, Mont., elected PaulGoddard to its board, increasing the membership to seven. He ischairman and CEO of Neurex Corp.
* Somatogen Inc., of Boulder, Colo., appointed Carlos Ferrer to itsboard of directors. He is a general partner of Ferrer FreemanThompson & Co., the general partner and management company ofHealth Care Capital Partners L.P.
* The National Institutes of Health, of Bethesda, Md., appointedMarvin Cassman as the new director of the National Institute ofGeneral Medical Sciences. He has been acting director since 1993.
* ZymeTx Inc., of Oklahoma City, added William Bergman and J.Vernon Knight to its board of directors. Bergman is president of theCouncil on Family Health. Knight is a virologist at Baylor College ofMedicine.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.