* Biogen Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed Thomas Bucknum aschief corporate counsel and associate general counsel, and DavidDlesk as senior director of manufacturing and engineering.
* Cell Genesys Inc., of Foster City, Calif., made three executiveappointments for its new subsidiary, Abgenix: R. Scott Greer,president and CEO; C. Geoffrey Davis, vice president of research;and Raymond Withy, vice president of corporate development.
* CombiChem Inc., of San Diego, appointed Lee McCracken as vicepresident of business development.
* Metasyn Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., hired Jeffrey Lentz as chieffinancial officer and vice president of finance and administration.
* Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., added thefollowing employees: Harry Arader, chief financial officer; RogerBreitbart, director, preclinical research; David Gearing, seniorscientist, target-based gene discovery; James Lillie, senior scientist,cell biology; Mitchell Model, senior computer scientist; ChristopherSchroll, director, business development; and Paul Stroobant, seniorscientist, protein biochemistry.
* Neoprobe Corp., of Dublin, Ohio, named Matthew Bowman vicepresident of therapeutics.
* Oncor Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., appointed Ronald Deen as vicepresident of manufacturing/operations.
* Ostex International Inc., of Seattle, elected Gilbert Omenn to itsboard. He is dean of the School of Public Health and CommunityMedicine at the University of Washington.
* Tularik Inc., of South San Francisco, promoted Terry Rosen to theposition of vice president, medicinal chemistry.
* Vyrex Corp., of San Diego, named Dannie King president and chiefoperating officer. Most recently King held those positions at MaximPharmaceuticals.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.