* Advanced Magnetics Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., named JamesMatheson vice president of finance.
* Biosource Technologies Inc., of Vacaville, Calif., named BruceBoyd executive vice president.
* Bio-Technology General Corp., of Iselin, N.J., named Ernest Kellysenior vice president of quality assurance and Norman Barton vicepresident of medical affairs.
* Corvas International Inc., of San Diego, appointed Randall Woodspresident and CEO.
* Ergo Science Corp., of Boston, appointed Judy Newberne directorof regulatory affairs.
* Kendle Inc., of Cincinnati, named William Sietsema director ofclinical research for skeletal diseases and inflammation.
* Middlesex Sciences Inc., of Norwood, Mass., appointed CarolynPatrick president and CEO.
* Myriad Genetics Inc., of Salt Lake City, appointed to its board ofdirectors Wolfgang Hartwig, senior vice president of research forBayer Corp., of Pittsburgh, the U.S. subsidiary of Bayer AG, ofLeverkusen, Germany.
* Quidel Corp., of San Diego, named Elliot Werber vice president ofsales and marketing.
* Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Boulder, Colo., named NassimUsman vice president of research.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.