* Biopure Corp., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed James McEvoy tothe new position of vice president, human resources andcommunications.
* CellPro Inc., of Seattle, named Kenneth Anstey to its board ofdirectors.
* Genzyme Transgenics Corp., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed W.Alan Moore as president of its Washington Laboratories subsidiary inRockville, Md. He also will serve as senior regulatory coordinator.
* Introgen Therapeutics Inc., of Austin, Texas, appointed three seniormanagement executives: James Albrecht Jr., to chief financial officer;James Merritt to vice president of clinical affairs; and Mary Harper tovice president for research.
* Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Tarrytown, N.Y., appointedRobert Israel as vice president, medical affairs.
* Protein Design Labs Inc., of Mountain View, Calif., created threenew executive-level positions. Fred Kurland was appointed vicepresident and chief financial officer; Christine Booker was namedvice president, quality and compliance; and F. Joseph Miller wasappointed director, information services.
* QLT PhotoTherapeutics Inc., of Vancouver, British Columbia, saidacting president and CEO, Julia Levy, was confirmed as presidentand CEO. She has been a director of the company since she co-founded it in 1981, and also led its research and developmentactivities.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.