* COR Therapeutics Inc., of South San Francisco, namedMark Perrin executive vice president of commercialoperations.
* GeneMedicine Inc., of The Woodlands, Texas, namedto its board of directors Edward Cahill, a formermanaging director for Alex, Brown & Sons Inc., of NewYork.
* Gilead Sciences Inc., of Foster City, Calif., appointedJohn C. Martin chief operating officer.
* Guilford Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Baltimore, named toits board of directors Elizabeth Greetham, portfoliomanager of WPG Life Sciences Fund L.P., of New York,and WPG Institutional Life Sciences Fund L.P.
* MedImmune Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., appointed toits board of directors Barbara Franklin, former U.S.Secretary of Commerce and named Jayne LatterKorolkoff vice president of finance.
* NaPro BioTherapeutics Inc., of Boulder, Colo.,appointed James McChesney vice president of naturalproducts chemistry.
* Paracelsian Inc., of Ithaca, N.Y., named Arthur Kochvice president and chief financial officer.
* VIMRx Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Stamford, Conn.,appointed to its board of directors Donald Drapkin, vicechairman of McAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., of NewYork, and Eric Rose, surgeon-in-chief at ColumbiaPresbyterian Medical Center, of New York.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.