* Applied Microbiology Inc., of Tarrytown, N.Y.,appointed as chairman Sheldon Gilgore, former chairmanand CEO of G.D. Searle & Co., of Skokie, Ill.
* Incyte Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif., namedScott Clarke vice president of informatics and chiefinformation officer.
* Metra Biosystems Inc., of Mountain View, Calif.,appointed Victor Liu senior director of development.
* Immune Response Corp., of Carlsbad, Calif., namedSteven Richieri senior vice president of operations andSteven Brostoff chief scientific officer.
* Perseptive Biosystems Inc., of Framingham, Mass.,appointed Steven Nurnberg vice president of productdevelopment, Dwight Everett vice president ofmanufacturing and Richard Farrahar vice president ofhuman resources.
ImmunoGen Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., named DixieEsseltine vice president of medical affairs.
Matrix Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Menlo Park, Calif.,appointed Holly Ong director of marketing.
ID Biomedical Corp., of Vancouver, Canada, namedTodd Patrick president of the company's subsidiary, IDVaccine Corp.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.