* Allegro Biologics, a division of Cambridge, Mass.-based Repligen Corp., said Steve Parkinson will head thecompany's business development function.
* BioSepra Inc., of Marlborough, Mass., named RiccardoPigliucci to its board of directors. He formerly waspresident and chief operating officer of Perkin ElmerCorp.
* IBAH Inc., of Blue Bell, Pa., elected Sandra Panem toits board of directors. She is president of Vector FundManagement, the lead investor in IBAH's recent privateplacement.
* ICN Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Costa Mesa, Calif., namedDale Hanson to its board of directors. He was CEO of theCalifornia Public Employees' Retirement System.
* LeukoSite Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., elected FrancisSpiegel to its board of directors. He is a retired executivevice president of Merck & Co. Inc.
* Medco Research Inc., of Research Triangle Park, N.C.,appointed Anne McKay to director of regulatory affairs.
* MicroGeneSys Inc., of Meriden, Conn., increased itsboard to 10 members with the appointment of WilliamKonigsberg, a professor of molecular biophysics andbiochemistry in the Yale University School of Medicine.
* North American Vaccine Inc., of Beltsville, Md., hiredStephen Keith as vice president, marketing and sales.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.