* Allergan Ligand Retinoid Therapeutics Inc., of SanDiego, appointed to its board of directors Gary Neil,president and CEO of Therapeutic Discovery Corp., ofPalo Alto, Calif., and Glenn Kiplinger, formerly anexecutive with Johnson & Johnson, of New Brunswick,N.J.
* Applied Technology Genetics Corp., of Malvern, Pa.,named Richard Hoffman vice president of finance andbusiness development.
* Connective Therapeutics Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif.,named Scott Harkonen senior vice president of productdevelopment and operations.
* Matrix Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Menlo Park, Calif.,named Lewis Chapman vice president of sales andmarketing.
* Sonus Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Bothell, Wash.,appointed Dennis Fowler vice president of clinicaldevelopment.
* Vical Inc., of San Diego, appointed Dale Smith,formerly an executive with Baxter International, ofDeerfield, Ill., to the board of directors.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.