* Cell Genesys Inc., of Foster City, Calif., adopted astockholder rights plan. It said the move is not inresponse to specific takeover attempts.
* CellPro Inc., of Seattle, was granted the use of the CEmarking designating full marketing approval throughoutEurope for its Ceprate SC Stem Cell ConcentrationSystem. The product already is being sold in Europe.
* IBEX Technologies, of Montreal, completed a Phase Iatrial of Neutralase for the reversal of heparin followingbypass surgery.
* NaPro BioTherapeutics Inc., of Boulder, Colo., closed adual currency (U.S. and Canada) convertible preferredstock issues with a combined value of about $11 million.
* Neurex Corp., of Menlo Park, Calif., reached agreementwith the agricultural division of American Cyanamid Co.,a subsidiary of American Home Products. The deal,which is in the option stage, calls for the screening ofNeurex's library of synthetic peptides and naturalcompounds isolated from invertebrate venom fractionsfor selective insecticidal activity.
* Sugen Inc., of Redwood City, Calif., adopted ashareholder rights plan it said was not in response to anyspecific takeover attempt.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.