* Arris Pharmaceutical Corp., of South San Francisco, appointedAlan Cremers to director of finance and administration.
* Calypte Biomedical, of Berkeley, Calif., named Jack Davis aspresident and a director.
* ClinTrials Research Inc., of Nashville, Tenn., appointed CarolMiller as business development manager for operations in NorthAmerica. Michael Ryan was named general manager of its datamanagement and biostatistics facility in Lexington, Ky.
* CoCensys Inc., of Irvine, Calif., elected Lowell Sears, a director, aschairman of the board.
* Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Irvine, Calif., appointed GaryRogers as vice president, pharmaceutical discovery.
* Cytogen Corp., of Princeton, N.J., elected Donald O'Neill to itsboard of directors. He formerly was a Warner-Lambert Co. executivevice president.
* HemaSure Inc., of Marlborough, Mass., hired Steven Rouhandeh assenior vice president and chief financial officer and appointed JohnMcCray senior vice president, marketing and operations.
* Integrated Genetics, of Framingham, Mass., hired Todd Coyne asvice president, sales.
* Medco Research Inc., of Research Triangle Park, N.C., appointedRoger Blevins chief operating officer.
* MicroGeneSys Inc., of Meriden, Conn., increased its board to eightmembers with the appointments of Wayne Pines and John Ward.
* MorphoSys GmbH, of Munich, Germany, appointed Goran Andoas chairman. He is deputy chief executive officer of Pharmacia AB.
* Osteotech Inc., of Shrewsbury, N.J., elected Kenneth Fallon III toits board of directors. Fallon currently is chairman and CEO ofUltraCision Inc., a medical device manufacturer.
* Sanofi Inc., of New York, named Philippe Le Goff as president andCEO.
* Signal Pharmaceuticals Inc., of San Diego, said John Walker willjoin its board. Walker is president and CEO of Arris PharmaceuticalCorp.
* Sugen Inc., of Redwood City, Calif., appointed Arthur Weiss to itsscientific advisory board and to the position of senior consultant _immunology.
* VIMRx Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Stamford, Conn., elected threenew directors: James Sorrentino, Lowell Lifschultz and DonaldWeise.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.