* Texas Biotechnology Corp., of Houston, promoted StephenMueller to vice president, administration.
* Cambridge Biotech Corp., of Worcester, Mass., elected AlisonTaunton-Rigby president, CEO and a director of the company.Taunton previously was president and CEO of Mitotix Inc., ofCambridge, Mass. Also, the company said Jeffrey Beaver, who hadbeen serving as president and interim CEO, was named chairman ofthe board.
* Immunex Corp., of Seattle, appointed Marie Webster to vicepresident, information systems, and Michael Widmer to vicepresident, biological sciences.
* Aradigm Corp., of Hayward, Calif., said R. Ray Cummings joinedthe company as vice president, business development.
* Gliatech Inc., of Cleveland, appointed Rodney Dausch as vicepresident, chief financial officer.
* Oncogene Science Inc., of Uniondale, N.Y., promoted ArthurBruskin to vice president, drug discovery, Pharmaceutical Division.
* GelTex Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Waltham, Mass., appointed JosephTyler to the newly created position of vice president ofmanufacturing.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.