* Curative Technologies Inc., of East Setauket, N.Y., named JohnVakoutis executive vice president of the company and president ofthe wound care business unit.
* Genzyme Corp., of Cambridge, Mass., named Erik Tambuyzervice president of European operations for Genzyme Diagnostics andIntegrated Genetics.
* LifeCell Corp., of The Woodlands, Texas, appointed John Harpervice president of research and development.
* Paracelsian Inc., of Ithaca, N.Y., appointed T. Colin Campbell, ofCornell University in Ithaca, to the board of directors.
* PHYTOpharmaceuticals Inc., of San Carlos, Calif., named ThomasGlenn, president and CEO, and Robert Lanz, vice president offinance and administration and chief financial officer.
* RGene Therapeutics Inc., of The Woodlands, Texas, appointedMary Treuhaft vice president of regulatory affairs.
* Ribi ImmunoChem Research Inc., of Hamilton, Mont., made thefollowing appointments: Jon Rudbach, vice president of licensingand chief scientific officer; Charles Richardson, vice president ofpharmaceutical discovery; Gary Elliot, vice president ofpharmaceutical development; Kenneth Von Eschen, vice president ofclinical and regulatory affairs; and Gary Christianson, director ofproduction and engineering.
* Synsorb Biotech Inc., of Calgary, Canada, appointed the followingto its board of directors: Antoine Noujaim, president of BiomiraResearch Inc., of Edmonton, Canada; and Albert Morris, CEO ofNeural Systems Inc., of Los Altos Hills, Calif.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.