* Activated Cell Therapy Inc., of Mountain View, Calif., appointedPeter Garcia chief financial officer.
* Cephalon Inc., of West Chester, Pa., appointed Colin Marklandmedical director of Europe.
* Genetic Therapy Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., named Rachel KingCEO. Genetic Therapy is a subsidiary of Sandoz Ltd., of Basel,Switzerland.
* ImmuCell Corp., of Portland, Maine, named as chairman GeorgeMasters, who is chairman, president and CEO of Seragen Inc., ofHopkinton, Mass.
* NexMed Inc., of Los Angeles, named James Yeager vice presidentof business development.
* Paracelsian Inc., of Ithaca, N.Y., named to its board of directorsWilliam Warwick, a senior vice president of AT&T, and JackO'Reilly, president of Vectorpharm International Corp.
* Shaman Pharmaceuticals Inc., of South San Francisco, appointedLisa Bellm vice president of commercial development.
CytoTherapeutics Inc., of Providence, R.I., appointed SandraLehrman president and chief operating officer.
Targeted Genetics Corp., of Seattle, named to its board of directorsMark Richmond, former executive with Glaxo Wellcome plc, ofLondon; Austin Long, of the University of Texas InvestmentManagement Co., of Austin; and Martin Sutter, of The Woodlands-Essex Venture Partners L.P., of Houston.
IBEX Technologies Inc., of Montreal, appointed Paul Silver vicepresident and director of preclinical research and Richard Vickersvice president of business development.
Theratechnologies Inc., of Montreal, named to its scientific advisoryboard Howard Fine, director of the brain tumor program at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.