* Ekos Corp., of Bothell, Wash., named Rosemary Harry vice president, clinical and regulatory affairs.
* Genaissance Pharmaceuticals Inc., of New Haven, Conn., appointed seven scientists to its scientific advisory board. They are: Baruch Blumberg, a Nobel Prize winner and a professor of medicine and anthropology at the University of Pennsylvania; Fritz Buhler, deputy chairman of the board of International Biomedicine Management Partners and director of the European Center for Pharmaceutical Medicine at the University Hospital, in Basel, Switzerland; Louis Lasagna, dean of the Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences at Tufts University and academic dean of the School of Medicine; and Stephen Liggett, professor of medicine and pharmacology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Also: Michael Snyder, professor and chairman of the department of molecular, cell and developmental biology at Yale University; Richard Myers, professor of genetics at Stanford University School of Medicine and director of the Stanford Human Genome Center; and Neil Risch, a professor of genetics at Stanford University.
* Gene Logic Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., promoted Victor Markowitz to senior vice president, data management systems.
* Genta Inc., of San Diego, elected as chairman its president and CEO, Kenneth Kasses.
* Haemonetics Corp., of Braintree, Mass., appointed to its board of directors Harvey Klein, chief of the department of transfusion medicine at the Warren G. Magnuson Clinical Center of the National Institutes of Health, and N. Colin Lind, managing director of Richard C. Blum & Associates LP, of San Francisco.
* ID Biomedical, of Vancouver, British Columbia, has named Anthony Holler president and Todd Patrick chief operating officer.
* Immunex Corp., of Seattle, appointed Leslie Garrison vice president, clinical development.
* Introgen Therapeutics Inc., of Austin, Texas, named Dean Rock chief operating officer.
* Kendle International Inc., of Cincinnati, named Bruce Kreter vice president of clinical development.
* Kinetek Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Vancouver, British Columbia, appointed Andre Archimbaud president and CEO.
* Lifestream Technologies Inc., of Fort Collins, Colo., appointed Gerald Tschikof president and CEO.
* The Medicines Co., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed Richard Malcolm senior vice president and chief operating officer, and John Nystrom vice president of technical operations.