* Alizyme Ltd., of London, said that it named Trevor Jarman andTim McCarthy to the company's board of directors. The companyalso said it is searching for a CEO.
* Biovail Corp. International, of Toronto, named Robert Podruzny asvice president, finance and chief financial officer.
* Boehringer Mannheim Group, of London, appointed Jorg Mentenas chief financial officer. He will be located at the head office inAmsterdam.
* Connaught Laboratories Ltd., of Toronto, appointed Randall Chaseas president. Chase previously was president of QLTPhototherapeutics Inc.
* Parexel International Corp., of Boston, hired Anthony Cartwright asdirector of regulatory affairs. Cartwright has been with the UKMedicines Control Agency for 20 years. He will oversee Europeanregulatory applications and will be based in Uxbridge, U.K.
* Xenova Group plc, of Slough, U.K., appointed Michael Moore andTrevor Twose to its board of directors.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.