* Neoprobe Corp., of Dublin, Ohio, made the followingappointments: Louis Cosentino, vice president of marketing andcorporate development; Dana Thomas, director of global distribution;James Carni, director of process development; Dale Slifko, projectmanager of instruments; Paul Miller, compliance associate; and LydiaChen, computer specialist.
* Pharmavene Inc., of Rockville, Md., named to its board LawrenceHoff, formerly president and chief operating officer of Upjohn Co.,of Kalamazoo, Mich.
* Quintiles Transnational Corp., of Research Triangle Park, N.C.,made the following appointments: Barry Sachais, vice president ofclinical operations for Quintiles Pacific Inc.; Amanda Rowan,director of clinical operations; and Michael Ibara, senior drug safetyscientist and head of systems.
* Receptagen Ltd., of Edmonds, Wash., named Albert Chiassonchairman and CEO.
* Sequus Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Menlo Park, Calif., named EdwardSchnipper senior vice president and medical director.
* Shaman Pharmaceuticals Inc., of South San Francisco, made thefollowing appointments: Steven King, senior vice president ofethnobotany and conservation; Gerald Reaven, senior vice presidentof research; and Atul Khandwala, senior vice president ofdevelopment.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.