* Inhale Therapeutic Systems Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif., appointed toits board of directors Melvin Perelman, retired executive vicepresident of Eli Lilly and Co., of Indianapolis.
* La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co., of San Diego, named Wood Erwin asvice president of finance and chief financial officer.
* Mercator Genetics Inc., of Menlo Park, Calif., named Elliott Sigalpresident and CEO.
* Metra Biosystems Inc., of Mountain View, Calif., named KurtAmundson vice president and chief financial officer.
* Oceanix Biosciences Corp., of Hanover, Md., appointed AlanChmurny vice president and group director of research anddevelopment.
* Oncor Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., named Kenneth Culver directorof gene therapy research and clinical affairs for the company'ssubsidiary, OncorPharm.
* Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Richmond, Calif., named PatrickTrown vice president of product development.
* Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Boulder, Colo., appointedLawrence Bullock chief financial officer and vice president offinance and administration.
* SciClone Pharmaceuticals Inc., of San Mateo, Calif., namedDonald Sellers president.
* Shaman Pharmaceuticals Inc., of South San Francisco, appointedJacqueline Cossmon vice president of corporate communications.
* Terrapin Technologies Inc., of South San Francisco, named SharonTetlow vice president and chief financial officer.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.