* Ribi ImmunoChem Research Inc., of Hamilton, Mont., amended theterms of warrants issued in 1992. The exercise price of $11.55 pershare with an April 1 deadline was changed to $6 per share with anexpiration date of April 1, 1997.
* Gensia Inc., of San Diego, received a product license to market theGenESA system in Ireland. It already was approved in the U.K. andin Sweden.
* U.S. Bioscience Inc., of West Conshohocken, Pa., was granted aproduct license in France to market Ethyol, a selective cytoprotectiveagent. France is the fifth European country to grant approval.
* Diatech Inc., of Londonderry, N.H., received a grant from the U.S.Energy Department to support trials of Tin-117m-DTPA, aradiopharmaceutical therapeutic for the palliation of painful bonemetastases in cancer patients.
* Boston Scientific Corp., of Natick, Mass., renewed its researchagreement with St. Elizabeth's Hospital, of Brighton, Mass., in thefield of cardiovascular gene therapy.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.