The Rhode Island Port Authority has completed a $30 millionbond sale to fund 75 percent of a 50,000 square footmanufacturing facility for Alpha-Beta Technology Inc. in theIsland Woods Technology Park in Smithfield, R.I. TheWorcester, Mass., biotechnology company will provide equity tofund the remaining 25 percent of the $37 million project.

The Port Authority underwriter, Paine Webber Inc., marketedthe bonds to Morgan Grenfell, a New York institutionalpurchaser.

(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.

No Comments