* 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Exton, Pa., appointed to itsscientific advisory board Victor Marder, professor of medicine andpathology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine &Dentistry in New York.
* Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Dallas, appointed to its boardStephen Howell, professor of Medicine at the University ofCalifornia at San Diego.
* Advanced Therapies Inc., of Novato, Calif., appointed MikeUllman president and CEO.
* Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Vancouver, British Columbia,appointed Donald Longenecker chief operating officer.
* Aurora Biosciences Corp., of La Jolla, Calif., named GordonFoulkes chief technical officer.
* Biogen Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., named Mark Leuchtenbergervice president of marketing and sales.
* Cypros Pharmaceutical Corp., of Carlsbad, Calif., appointed to itsboard Robert Allnutt, former executive vice president of thePharmaceutical Manufacturer's Association.
* CytRx Corp., of Atlanta, named to its board Max Link, former CEOof Bermuda-based Corange Ltd.
* Digene Corp., of Beltsville, Md., named to its board WayneHockmeyer, chairman and CEO of MedImmune Inc., ofGaithersburg, Md.
* GeneMedicine Inc., of The Woodlands, Texas, appointed AlainRolland vice president of gene delivery services.
* Hepatix Inc., of San Diego, named as chairman of its medical andscientific advisory board John Lake, associate professor of medicineat the University of California at San Francisco, and appointed BillMarshall vice president of manufacturing.
* ID Biomedical Corp., of Vancouver, British Columbia, appointedJoseph Tai senior vice president of research and development at itssubsidiary, ID Vaccine Corp., of Kirkland, Wash.
* Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals Ltd., of Vancouver, British Columbia,named to its board James Rae, former president and CEO of CangeneCorp., of Toronto.
* IntraBiotics Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Sunnyvale, Calif., namedHenry Fuchs vice president of clinical affairs and appointed to itsboard Michael Bigham, president and CEO of CoulterPharmaceuticals Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif., and Jack Remington,chairman of the immunology and infectious disease department of theResearch Institute of the Palo Alto, Calif., Medical Foundation.
* Kendle Inc., of Cincinnati, Ohio, named Jamie Oliver director ofclinical research, oncology and immunology.
* Matrix Pharmaceuticals Inc., Fremont, Calif., appointed PeterDworkin senior director of investor relations and corporatecommunications.
* Maxim Pharmaceuticals Inc., of San Diego, appointed to its clinicaladvisory board Paul Bunn, director of the University of ColoradoCancer Center in Boulder; Bengt Simonsson, head of hematology atUppsala University Hospital in Sweden; and Paul Waymack, apracticing clinician at the University of Medicine and Dentistry ofNew Jersey in Newark.
* MedImmune Inc., of Gaithersburg, Md., named William Bradenvice president of engineering, facilities and validation and MichaelRichman vice president of business development.
* Megabios Corp., of Burlingame, Calif., named to its scientificadvisory board Stuart Orkin, professor of pediatric medicine atHarvard University School of Medicine in Cambridge, Mass., andDonald Ganem, a professor at University of California at SanFrancisco.
* Pangaea Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Cambridge, Mass., appointed toits scientific advisory board Maurice Hilleman, director of the MerckInstitute for Therapeutic Research and adjunct professor of pediatricsat the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
(c) 1997 American Health Consultants. All rights reserved.