Following is a selected list of resources concerning medical tourism that can be accessed online.
- Joint Commission International (the U.S.-based agency that offers an international accreditation program for healthcare agencies overseas): www.jointcommissioninternational.com
- Medical Tourism Association (a new non-profit organization aiming to help regulate the industry and promote quality healthcare for medical tourists): www.medicaltravelauthority.com
- Medical Nomad (a non-monetized information resource on medical tourism): www.medicalnomad.com
- Medical Travel Today (a new biweekly electronic newsletter for industry stakeholders, published by CPR Strategic Marketing Communications): www.medicaltraveltoday.com
- Consumer Health World (organizing an international medical tourism conference Dec. 3-5 in Washington): www.consumerhealthworld.com
- And medical tourism companies that make travel arrangements and recommend international hospitals or physicians for patients: www.medjourneys.com, www.medretreat.com, www.planethospital.com