A Medical Device Daily
CardioNet (Conshohocken, Pennsylvania), a wireless medical technology company with an initial focus on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, reported the restructuring and expansion of its Medical Advisory Board (MAB). The company said it has added six new members and retained two original members, bringing the current size of the MAB to eight.
CardioNet said that its MAB is comprised of leading clinicians and researchers in the fields of cardiology, electrophysiology, thoracic surgery and neurology, who advise the company on its clinical programs and provide guidance to support the commercial adoption of CardioNet's Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry.
CardioNet's Medical Advisory Board is comprised of the following members:
• Peter Kowey, MD, FACC, FACP, FACCP, FCP, medical director and chairman of the medical advisory board;
• David Benditt, MD, FACC, FRCP, FHRS;
• Kenneth Ellenbogen, MD, FACC;
• Scott Eric Kasner, MD, MSCE, FAHA;
• Arthur Moss, MD;
• Evelio Rodriguez, MD, FACS;
• Philip Sager, MD, FACC, FAHA, FHRS;
• and William Weintraub, MD, FACC, FAHA.