* Aastrom Biosciences Inc., of Ann Arbor, Mich., named Bruce Husel vice president of quality systems.
* ArQule Inc., of Medford, Mass., named the following to its scientific advisory board: Bruce Ganem, professor of chemistry at Cornell University; Nicos Petasis, associate professor of chemistry at the University of Southern California; and Paul Vouros, professor of chemistry at Northeastern University.
* Arris Pharmaceutical Corp., of South San Francisco, named Ann Welton vice president of biology and preclinical sciences.
* Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., of New York, named Elliot Sigal vice president of applied genomics and drug discovery.
* Chiron Corp., of Emeryville, Calif., named Linda Short vice president of human resources.
* Corvas International Inc., of San Diego, named to its board Douglas Norby, executive vice president and chief financial officer of LSI Logic Corp.
* C.V. Therapeutics Inc., of Palo Alto, Calif., named to its board David Holveck, president and CEO of Centocor Inc., and appointed Daniel Spiegelman vice president and chief financial officer.
* Endorex Corp., of Chicago, named Ricky Wilson executive vice president and chief scientific officer of Wisconsin Genetics, an Endorex subsidiary.
* La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co., of San Diego, named Peter Ulrich executive vice president.
* LXR Biotechnology Inc., of Richmond, Calif., named to its board Neil Flanzraich, a lawyer with Heller Ehrman White & McAuliffe.
* Polydex Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Scarborough, Ontario, named to its board Thomas Ulie, president and CEO of T.R. Ulie & Associates Inc.
* SunPharm Corp., of Jacksonville, Fla., named to its board Jay Moorin, chairman, president and CEO of Magainin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
* Viragen Inc., of Plantation, Fla., named Kenneth Johnson senior medical advisor for multiple sclerosis and neurology.